The BBC Didn't Like The Grand Tour - The Grand Tour Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2016, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

The BBC Didn't Like The Grand Tour

Jeremy Clarkson has done an interview, again, about the new Amazon release The Grand Tour. This seems to be after the first episode as he brings up the ratings from RottenTomatoe and IMDB. But he does mention that BBC didn't like the show. I guess that's kind of a given haha !

She asks how it's different and the main and only difference is, they're in different places around the world per episode. But he does also explain that it is a really difficult tasks to explain what the show is.

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-27-2016, 09:16 PM

NO explanations needed, just the trio ding what they do but with the world as their oyster and a huge budget. More shenanigans and vehicles that shouldn't happen! I still remember that hover van, would be nice to see an even better one.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLowerGear View Post
NO explanations needed, just the trio ding what they do but with the world as their oyster and a huge budget. More shenanigans and vehicles that shouldn't happen! I still remember that hover van, would be nice to see an even better one.
The trio just does what they do. There literally isn't a way to explain it lol. Have you been watching the episodes though ?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-30-2016, 03:35 PM

BBC is full of sore losers, but of course they won't like it; losing key people, the viewership, cash flow it brought it, etc. All they can do now is learn from this and move on but with Amazon dominating whatever it gets its hands on... the ship has sailed.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-01-2016, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

Maybe they can take up something different and start a cooking channel or segment of some sort. Amazon got this

Considering @thelowergear hasn't got back to me yet lol, have you seen any of the episodes ?! @cannonball

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page