Best Moments of The Grand Tour - The Grand Tour Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

Best Moments of The Grand Tour

There are some seriously funny moments in this compilation of "best moments" from The Grand Tour. I was cracking up quite a bit. Which one was your favorite?

Mine wasn't really car related but the trio relationship related. It was at 3:35 when it seems like one of them shot May haha!

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 02:12 PM

And it was taken down, much like all of the other videos/compilations of any TGT footage. People are going to be constantly putting them up and they're getting taken down fairly quicker and quicker.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-12-2017, 08:01 AM

They'll probably be less strict about it once the second season is out and everyone is trying to pirate that instead.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-13-2017, 01:57 PM Thread Starter

I doubt it, they'll be taking down anything with the name/footage from the show itself. Once "The Grand Tour" is in it's name, the video is probably getting taken down or reviewed at the least for precaution.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 03:48 PM

Just gotta watch it for yourself as quick as you can.. notification squad! It's a good and bad thing. I showed my buddy one of these videos and he tried watching it again a few days later and it was taken down, and he felt very compelled to sign up for Amazon Prime so that he could watch the whole thing.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 02:11 PM

People will always find a way around this and the popular one is torrent but with how cheap subscription is you might as well go that route, just pay up. Majority of folks here can afford it, even if you can't, get the 30-day free trial.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 03:44 PM

Seriously, you could either pay 100$ at one time, which really isn't that unachievable for close to anyone OR even if you can't, they give you the option of paying month to month $10.99

I spend double that on food everyday.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-25-2017, 03:05 AM

its just a fact with anything like this, there will always be people trying to get it for free and always people who will complain about the price
what matters at the end of the day are the numbers Amazon is seeing on their end.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

No matter what it is. Even if it were a dollar a month, you'd still have people that have an issue with it and won't want to pay. Amazon is clearly seeing good numbers considering there off to a second season so all is well in that world.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 02:12 PM

Can't argue with you guys above there...

Whatever, the main thing is we know what it is and see the value in it to spend that money. The other thing is, getting Amazon Prime isn't just specifically for TGT. You get so many other benefits from it as well.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page