Season 2 In Croatia? - The Grand Tour Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2017, 11:54 PM Thread Starter

Season 2 In Croatia?

Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson were filming on on the island of Pag in Croatia. There's an Ariel Nomad and Jeremy was in a blue Audi.

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017, 03:45 PM

I would definitely love to take that Ariel Nomad for a drive. That thing looks ridiculously fun!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 02:46 PM

Those Nomads are known to lose traction easily and for that it will be interesting to see how they push it and what's reported. Still, the amount of fun you can have on these overpowers its woes like traction and base suspension.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 02:09 PM

I think the lack of traction makes it even more fun. This is one of those vehicles you get in and think "it's a great possibility I wouldn't be making it out of here" which gets the blood pumping and gets you more amped!

of course there's a great deal of safety involved with the full cage all around you, harnesses, helmet, what looks to be a lexan windshield, etc.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page